Mashed potatoes and Meatloaf. Last night, Maverick peeled potatoes, as I sliced them in to the boiling water. Comfort hugged us. We had a normal night. Maverick finished his homework; Ally and Maverick happily put a puzzle together; we picked up our van after a flat tire. Everything fell into place. Ally still has an imaginary Mason where ever she goes. Even though this really irritates Maverick, he has learned to accept her pretend play.
Maverick is excited to make more Wiscurzoos, he even has an idea for wee wee Wiscurzoos. I am so proud of his creativity and confidence.
It was a good night; maybe it was the brown gravy on the mashed potatoes, maybe the Earth was tilted just right? An extra ounce of happiness has settled in. I wish everyone the same. Here's a scoop of mashed potatoes and gravy for you; may it add a smile to your day! (or a rumble to your tummy)
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube