KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tomorrow is a New Day

Mason went to sleep and plans on going to school tomorrow. It's been a roller coaster! Mason likes being home with me, and enjoys the company but "Ally's shows are boring." Ally told dad tonight about play time with Mason. "Mary had a little farm", and "Rex and Milo were sheep." Mason played the part very well, Ally sold him Milo for $5.00. I love when laughter sneaks into our day. Especially, when Mason bursts out laughing and I ask Ally, "What are you doing? "Cleaning the toilet mom" I guess, the toilet brush should not be left out. I am going to try and get some rest, as a stomach bug or lack of sleep is making me ill. Tomorrow is a new day. Thanks for all the kind words and prayers.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Andria, I was thinking that if Mason is ever at home on a school day but wants to hang out with a "big kid," give me a call and we will get him and Aden together! That's the advantage of homeschooling, we can always take a break to see friends for a while during the day when most people are at school or work. ;) They could just play video games or watch a "big kid" show if they wanted to. Or pore over Pokemon cards-- don't know if Mason is into them but Aden could talk about them for hours. Anyway, give me a call anytime! 314-5035. :)