Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
A Star on top of our Tree....
My mind is blank..... really there is lots to say. Lots of words swirling around in my head. It's like my world is stuck on spin cycle. Mason is at home; today he organized all the Nerf guns and had each loaded and prepared for battle. It was nice having his brother home early - half a day of school. Mason is aware his coordination is off, simple daily things such as writing, drinking, and walking are all different. It comes and goes, some moments better than others. As the day wears; walking and sometimes speech is a challenge....
Lets concentrate on smiles. Mom finally made meatloaf and mashed potatoes after nights of requests. We owe a big thanks to friends for dropping off BBQ dinner over the weekend!!! And the boys enjoyed lunch on Sunday with their 2nd grade teacher. So many thank yous right now, big hugs to everyone for bringing smiles. Mason received a Circuit set in the mail and is eager to get started! Instead of curling up like an armadillo; we live through love and laughter. Because of YOU; we SHINE like the star on top of our tree.