Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Wow, what a fun day. A simple drive to the country was more than we imagined. We started the day letting the kids be our tour guides, "you tell us where you want to stop" So many things they saw out the window. And such wonderful family time. We got lost in the peaceful countryside and talked about our dream farm. Mason would have rows of blackberries and raspberries, chickens and of course a log cabin. Mom wanted a llama, Ally a Cow (one you could ride) and Maverick, MUD!!! Dad would have lots of trees and a mile long to-do list from mom. We found the biggest blackberries!! And then it was on to Five Guys for lunch. We stopped and wished Maggie a happy 1st birthday. And then on to Wellsville at Aunt Jen and Uncle Ted's for some 4-wheelin' fun and relaxing dinner!! And the adventure continues............
*This was also the day Rex became a member of our family.
* We picked up some strawberry pill glide at CVS (Thanks Rhonda) We have not tried it yet, as we are waiting for the official o.k Monday, but it sounds like it is going to be o.k. to use. :)