KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Friday, September 3, 2010

Along comes a rainbow



I am thankful it is Friday!! This has been quite an amazing week. Most importantly, Mason is really enjoying school, friends and being a kid. Feeling blessed for a week of play dates and friends bringing lunch. Thanks for keeping me on my toes everyone. Mason had a week with no Chemo, food intake is minimal, loads on my mind. But then, along comes someone to spread a smile. Mason has talked about a celebration after his final 2 weeks of Chemo. Power Play in Shawnee is making this possible. I am still overwhelmed by the power of love. We celebrate each day we can. The strength from family and friends fills our heart with hope. Thank you everyone for following our journey. A tiring and emotional week for mom and along comes a rainbow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I;m glad Mason had a good week. Prayers & thoughts with you all.
Aunt Shirley

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful rainbow!

kim said...

Hang in there my dear friend. Please know we are there for you in anyway we can. I hope preschool is going well for the little one :-) And for you too. Remember this is a win win situation for you and her!!!!!