It's a New Year!! And Maverick is wanting a site to post all his Wiscurzoos and up coming events. With that being said I think it is time to shift gears; the Mason Arik site will soon end and a new blog for Maverick, with events updated on his site and the Make a Difference for Mason FB site.
I have many posts that were never shared, someday I hope to piece Mason's journey together in a book. Thank you for all the incredible support and please keep checking in as a new blog site will be revealed soon. I hope all followers will continue to follow Maverick's site. Thanks again.
The green latex balloon from Christmas Eve still floats above.
This is not a good-bye; it is a new start. Mason will always be in our heart. What better day to post than on the 9th day of January.
Many Links of Mason
- Mason's Legacy Continues December 2011
- Make a Difference for Mason-facebook
- Lights, Stripes, and SNOW-facebook
- Heartland Lions Eye Bank Article
- Brookridge BBQ video-facebook (2010)
- Magic of Christmas-Youtube
- 2010 Summer Memories-Youtube
- Channel 9 News Valentines for Mason
- Channel 41 Valentines for Mason
- Fox 4 News Keeping Mason's Memory Alive
- Dynamite Video - Youtube