KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'll be right there...

Every Christmas, Mason surprised me with a simple character glass.  First it was Star Wars, then it was Smurfs.  On my birthday, my mom and I went to an antique mall.  A sign 75% off grabbed my attention as a simple glass stood out, the brown hair reminding me of Mason,with the words, "I'll be right there."  An E.T. glass, my Christmas gift from Mason arriving on my birthday.
Little things that bring up so many memories, even just watching the movie E.T. together.

Lots of coincidences these past few days; for instance, Maverick begged to find a new Big Nate book at Half Price Books, instead found Milo Sticky Notes and Brain Freeze by Alan Silberberg. It looked like a fun book( it talks about Milo being in love and funny stuff on the back) so I asked to read it with him.  We had no idea Milo's mom had passed away from brain cancer.  It has been painful; yet good at the same time. Milo calls it the "Fog".  It is amazing how the book just speaks to us.

No comments: