KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Friday, March 8, 2013

Garage Sale

Wow, it seriously has been a long time since I posted. But not a day goes by that I don't think about you Mason.  You are everywhere forever guiding us each day.  Last night on American Idol hearing the Song "I was HERE" gave me chills.   Mason, You are here in everything I do.  We will continue fighting for your dream to cure cancer and making a difference in your loving memory.


This weekend we are collecting donations along with my neighbor next door for  the biggest garage sale yet!!  We will be hosting  the 3rd Annual Make a Difference for Mason SALE on March 21-23 (2 driveways) Look for a posting on Craigslist soon under Overland Park garage sales.  All proceeds from the sale are for a special family battling cancer.   Thank you everyone for your support



No comments: