KC Zoo Tiger Donation

To help fulfill Mason's dream and help the Tigers:
KC Zoo Attn Laura Berger "In Memory of Mason Kempf" 6800 Zoo Dr Kansas City, MO 64132

For the beauty of Snow and Magic on Christmas :
Elves of Christmas Present PO Box 3535
Olathe, KS 66063

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Beauty of Fall...

Fall is here.  It brought a smile to my face when the neighborhood kids were talking about how our tree loses its leaves first.  One of the younger kids said, "I know its Mason."  We all know that's not true. What I do know is, I have never experienced such joy and beauty in all the seasons until Mason. Now, I  actually watch as the leaves fall to the ground, in awe of the beauty.    As the leaves fall from the trees; just like snow falls from above;  my heart is wide open.

Today after church if the rain slows down, I hope we can visit the pumpkin patch, another beautiful fall tradition; memories swirl in my head.   Maverick one year picked a half rotten one because no one else would bring it home. His heart as pure as gold. We've had a great 3 day weekend, the kids were off on Friday.  It's just what we needed.  Time with each other and smiles in our hearts. And at the start of the Jared Coones pumpkin run just before the red/pink balloon release,one green balloon floated high above. (coincidence or not, I heard Mason say hello)
2006 Schaakes Pumpkin Patch


No comments: